before I get into what I want to do, I want to talk about what I have accomplished this year!
- I have started focusing on my own style of drawing. Before this, I used to be the Kirby of styles (put the style on and try to copy it).
- I have been trying to stop procrastinating. It has worked a bit! still needs work, though.
- I have been trying to broaden my speaking vocabulary. This has worked, too. 😀
- After nearly ten years of nail biting, I have finally stopped! My nail polish looks much better with longer nails.
Now… what I want to do.
- I want to pinpoint my drawing style. It’s a bit frustrating not knowing how you draw. Especially since my friends seem to have their style down :c
- I want to stop procrastinating completely.
- I want to stop being so combative and easy to anger. It frustrates me when I can’t control my anger. 😦
- I want to stop chewing on my lip. I do this a lot. I have been chewing on it since the first word I typed on this post. Let’s see if I can make it to the end without chewing?
- I want to start making music. I mainly want to see if I can make dubstep or some electronic music.
- I want to clean my room and arrange my games. I’m not very well known for having the cleanest of rooms…
- I want to teach myself Japanese. I was doing pretty well, but then stopped. I know I can do it!
- And finally…
- I want to complete everything on this bottom list.